I am working on the NAPLAN success criteria. The NAPLAN I am working on is the year 7 set one.
Some strategies that I thing are good are: The box method, busting up, reaped and the top to bottom.
but the dots have to make a triangle.
Index notation is a way of multiplying a number.
– I have gone to a lot of different workshops.
– I have achieved different strategies in times.
– I learnt four different strategies the strategies are: Busting up, Box method Top to bottom and Repeated Method.
– Goal is to get better at the base 10 system.
– I am going to go do things that are in the base 10 system.