Goal: To make a tea fly.
What you need:
-matches or a lighter
1. Pull off the string of the tea bag.
2. Cut the top of the tea bag.
3. Pour your tea leafs into your garden.
4. Make your tea bag into a cylinder and put it on your tray.
5. Light your tea bag from the top.
Watch It Fly!
Birds! Birds are so amazing because they can fly. What do you think it would be like if we could fly?
Give me a home among the gum trees with lots of plum trees
A sheep or two A kangaroo
A clothesline out the back
Verandah out the front And an old rocking chair
You’ll see me in the kitchen Cooking up a roast
Or Vegemite on toast
Just you and me And a cup of tea
And later on we’ll settle down Beside the hitching post and watch the possums play.
Give me a home among the gum trees With lots of plum trees a sheep or two A kangaroo
A clothesline out the back Verandah out the front And an old rocking chair.